1. Scope of this Policy
2. Summary of this Policy
When you first visit our Website, we only set strictly necessary cookies on your Device (as defined in section 3 below). We will only deploy non-necessary cookies on your Device when we have obtained your prior consent to do so (see section 5 of this policy for further details).
If you choose to consent to our use of non-necessary cookies, you may withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time (see section 8 of this policy for further details). [You should also know that some of our cookies collect and process your personal data. We have set out more information about these cookies in sections 6 and 7 of this policy.
3. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser on your PC, telephone, tablet or other Internet-connected device that “remember” information about you and your visit(s) to a website or connection to a web application. Certain cookies collect personal data about you from your Device. This personal data can include your name, IP address and e-mail address.
Cookies can be “first party” which are cookies set by us, or “third-party” which are cookies placed on your Device by a third party when you visit our Website. We do not use third party services so we do not need third-party cookies placed on your device. We use Google Analytics first-party cookies to help us understand how our Website is being used.
Cookies enable the Website to remember your interactions and preferences over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them when you come back to the Website or browse from one page to another. For example, non-personal data relating to your Device such as language settings, font size settings, other display preferences or other information relating to your Device (e.g. the type of device being used to browse the Website. Cookies also help our Website to work faster and route information over your network.
5. Types of Cookies on our Website
This section of our policy explains the different types of cookies used on our Website and which cookies do / do not require your consent:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that register the type and version of your browser and enable you to login to view registration-only content in our client hubs. For this reason, we do not require your prior consent to place these cookies on your Device. If you disable these cookies, then the Website will not function properly.
- Functionality cookies: These are non-necessary and are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. By cookies recognising you, it enables us to personalise our content for you, including, where applicable, to remember choices you make (such as your language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. We are required to obtain your prior consent to use these cookies on your Device.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies are non-necessary and allow us to recognise visitors to our Website. These cookies also count the number of visitors to our Website and help us to understand how visitors use our Website. This information helps us to improve the way our Website works. For example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily. This information is gathered anonymously – it is not to enable us to identify visitors to our Website. We use these cookies to determine the kind of content and services our visitors value the most. This, in turn, helps us improve our Website, its content, and your experience on our website. We are required to obtain your prior consent to use these cookies on your Device.
6. More Information about our First Party Cookies
The table below provides more information about the first party cookies that we use on the Website, why we use them and the period for which the Website will retain information collected by each cookie:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Type||Purposes||Expiry|
|_ga||Analytical||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytical||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Analytical||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute|
|AMP_TOKEN||Analytical||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||30 seconds to 1 year|
|_gac_||Analytical||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out. Learn more.||90 days|
7. Controlling Cookies: Your Preferences and Consent
We only deploy strictly necessary cookies upon the initial loading of our Website. All other types of cookies are non-necessary and so we need your prior consent to deploy them. Non-necessary cookies help to maximise your experience when using our Website.
We request your prior consent to use non-necessary cookies via our cookies banner.
- by clicking “Accept”, you will consent all strictly necessary and non-necessary cookies; and
- by clicking “settings”, you consent to all strictly necessary cookies and can consent to some, all or none of our non-necessary cookies before they are deployed on your Device.
Once you set your cookie preference, you can change your preferences by withdrawing your consent at any time by clicking ‘change cookie settings’ on the bottom left of the screen.
8. Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You may also set your browser to disable cookies, but this action may block our strictly necessary cookies and prevent our Website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilise all of the Website’s features and services.
Instructions for managing your browser cookie preferences can be found via the following links:
For more information on how to manage cookies, please visit https://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm.
9. Further Information
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact Magma Deisgn at email@example.com